500L Thin Tank

500 litre black Thin Tank.


  • Connects to downpipe system or fill it manually with a hose.
  • Measures 1200mm wide x 1200mm high x 400mm wide, weighs 50kg empty.
  • Very compact design for small spaces


Many larger sizes available up to 10,000 litres. Available in 10 different colours. Many accessories available such as planter boxes for the front, irrigation system, pumps and more.

Installation Info

Requires a concrete or paver stone base. Requires metal restraint brackets as shown in pictures. Brackets are $210 each including GST.

$1495 including GST, for supply only of tank, ex our Tawa yard. Please enquire for delivery and installation price.

Need A Plumber Urgently?

Call Us Now: 0800 232 650

We are classed as an essential service for any plumbing, drainage and gasfitting that is immediately needed to maintain human health and safety at home or work.

  • This includes emergency work such as:
    The repair/replacement of hot water cylinders that have failed as the hot water will be required for sanitation purposes.
  • The unblocking and repair/replacement of sanitary waste pipes where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
  • The repair/replacement of water pipes where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
  • The repair/replacement of gas piping, fittings and appliance where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
  • And anything else where people might be at risk, or to keep an essential government service operating.


The golden rule is that any work that involves sanitary plumbing or potable water supply must be carried out by a licensed plumber.

These include work such as

  • The installation of sanitary fixtures and appliances (e.g. toilets, sinks, showers)
  • The installation of the pipes and fittings that supply water to those sanitary fixtures and appliances
  • The installation of the associated traps, waste or soil pipes, ventilation pipes and overflow pipes connected with those fixtures

All Gasfitting work MUST be done by a certified gasfitter.

Clearing a drain blockage can be done by anyone, however, whenever a drain is opened up, altered, reconstructed, extended or repaired then this work can only be legally undertaken by a licensed drainlayer.

We highly recommend that any temporary repairs done by the homeowner, of leaking waterpipes, roof or guttering are checked by our team as soon as possible after the repair.

For more information go to: https://www.pgdb.co.nz/media/1137/what-plumbing-can-home-owners-do.pdf